So you can’t find your favorite craft soda at your local soft drink retailer? Have it delivered to your door in a matter of days! People often forget about the vast selection of craft sodas because they don’t see them on the shelves at the supermarket that they usually shop at. That doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. Your favorite unique flavors are right in front of you when know where to look. Through the power of the internet, you don’t have to settle for whatever you can find at the store. You can have what you want and share it with your friends and family.
There are more than the regular brands of commercial soda out there. If you haven’t educated yourself about the flavors and ingredients that are used in what’s going into your body, then you’re missing out. It’s not only delicious and unique beverages that await you, but there are also craft flavors with better ingredients and hand crafted that leave you feeling better about your choice of beverage.
When you order Cool Mountain sodas, you’re also supporting:
- American Independence,
- Local jobs for hard working people
- a great cause: the American Indian College Fund.
- Socially conscience to Love Mother Earth
Know what you’re putting into your body and be conscientious about the beverages that you buy. It’s refreshing in more ways than one!
Your local retailers only have so much room on their shelves. They have some difficult decisions to make about what they sell and how much of it they can keep on hand. You may find that, even though your favorite corner deli has the capacity to order Cool Mountain soda, you can never find your favorite flavor in the beverage cooler. These retailers have to, unfortunately, cater to the popular opinion and that might not be yours. This is a distribution barrier and it’s one of many. Smaller businesses that deliver quality craft beverages have to deal with barriers like these all the time. That doesn’t mean that you don’t have access to which ever flavor you want in the quantities that you hope to keep in your refrigerator on a daily basis.
Small Business Gone Big
With the advent of the internet, small businesses don’t have to stay small. If they can make it, they can ship it to you.
- If you’re looking for large orders, a small business is more personal and you can work with them to get exactly what you want.
- In the modern age of tablets, smartphones, and social media, communicating with a small business is easier than ever.
- You don’t have to wait for that corner deli to get your favorite Cool Mountain flavor in their beverage cooler. You can order it online and have it delivered to your door within a few days’ time.
There’s no need to wait for the retailers to catch up. Break the barriers of distribution and get the refreshment that you want right now!